Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September’s 5280 Magazine Is Out With Five-Star Professional Insert



[Published Sept. 10, 2015, in the Jeffco editions of the Denver Post's YourHub section and in four Jefferson County weekly newspapers]


Every September I like to remind readers that 5280 does not rate real estate agents the way it does doctors and other professionals. A Minnesota company “nominates” agents with minimum sales and no complaints and then upsells them to buy display space in a paid advertising supplement published by 5280. Any agent who says he or she has been named a 5-Star Professional by 5280 Magazine is bending the truth. .


1 comment:

  1. I dead consider joyous when I acquire articles pertinent to my process and my issue.Mobile homes for sale in colorado

    ReplyDelete