Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Does Your Organization Welcome Speakers?



By JIM SMITH, Realtor ®

     From writing a weekly column, I have developed two presentations which I enjoy sharing with audiences across the Denver metro area. 
     My presentation about the current real estate market focuses on the risks and rewards of buying or selling a home in this fast-moving market. There are pitfalls that both buyers and sellers should avoid, and I offer strategies for success.  I particularly enjoy speaking to groups of senior citizens, because seniors are so often victimized by scams, and real estate shouldn’t be one of them.  Most homeowners are used to getting postcards and letters offering to buy their home or from a real estate agent claiming to have a buyer for their home.  In my talk I suggest how to respond to such contacts so you don’t end up selling your home for less than you should.
     Another talk that I give has become quite popular since the advent of electric cars.  In “Gas-Powered Cars Are Obsolete — And Here’s Why” I explain the history of the electric car, which goes back over a century, and why its time has come again.  My audiences gain an understanding of why electricity is so much more efficient than gasoline when it comes to propelling a vehicle.  I offer free rides in my Tesla Model S after each talk.
    Call me at 303-525-1851 or email me at Jim@GoldenRealEstate.com to schedule a group presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment