Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

National Drive Electric Week Is Coming to Golden on Sept. 18



Whether you already have an electric vehicle (“EV”) or are thinking of buying one, you’ll want to put Sunday, Sept. 18, 9am-3pm, on your calendar.  That’s when owners and would-be owners get to know each other and share what they know and want to know about driving electric cars.

It’s all happening in Golden Real Estate’s parking lot at 17695 S. Golden Road, Golden. I’ll be there, of course, with my Tesla (above) and my Chevy Volt (left), and offering rides in each. You can register your own participation, with or without an EV, at www.DriveElectricWeek.info.

Meanwhile, I continue to give my PowerPoint presentation entitled “Gas Cars Are Obsolete — And Here’s Why” to any group that would like to hear it.  You can see a PDF of my PowerPoint slides at www.GasCarsAreObsolete.info, or call me at 303-525-1851 to arrange a presentation. I’m giving this talk on Sept. 13th to the Boulder chapter of the Colorado Renewable Energy Society.


Published Aug. 11, 2016, in the YourHub section of the Denver Post and in four Jefferson County weekly newspapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment