Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Invite Me to Speak to Your Group!



Do you belong to an organization which welcomes outside speakers?  I enjoy speaking to service clubs, senior centers, church groups, and other organizations, at no expense, on the following topics:

> Any aspect of residential real estate
> How seniors can avoid real estate scams
> Electric vehicles and how they work, and why they’re making gas-powered cars obsolete
> Sustainability: It Covers More Than You Think

When I deliver my talk about electric vehicles, I bring my Tesla and offer rides in it after my presentation.
 
If you’d like me to address your group on any of the above topics, give me a call at 303-525-1851 or send an email to Jim@GoldenRealEstate.com.
You can see a 35-minute video of my electric car presentation at www.GasCarsAreObsolete.info and you can see the slides from my sustainability presentation at www.SustainabilityPresentation.info

No comments:

Post a Comment