While it is possible for a lone real estate agent to help a buyer or seller get a home under contract, the process of buying or selling a home is much more complicated and is best accomplished by a team of licensed and unlicensed professionals. Make sure your agent has such a team.
When you work with a Golden Real Estate agent, you have a team working for you, not just your individual agent. Those team members might include the following:
- A photographer to take HDR (magazine quality) photos and a videographer to shoot an HD video tour (including drone footage).
- A staging consultant to assist a seller in helping your home to show its best.
- A handyman to help fix minor issues be-fore putting your home on the market. (We have trusted contractors for bigger items.)
- A transaction coordinator to oversee the process from contract signing to closing.
- Trusted day laborers to help on moving day, using our free moving truck.
- For our buyers, fellow agents to show homes and perform other licensed services in case your regular agent is unavailable.
Published Dec. 15, 2016, in four Jefferson County weekly newspapers.