Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Visit Our Booth at This Saturday’s Golden Farmers Market

[Published June 26, 2014, in the Jeffco editions of the Denver Post's YourHub section]

One of summer’s finest pleasures for me is the one week when we get to have a booth at the Farmer’s Market in downtown Golden.  This Saturday, June 28th, is our date for this year’s booth.

We aren’t selling anything.  Instead, I’ll be there with my Yellow-Naped Amazon parrot, Flower, so named because she smells like a flower.  She is very friendly and likes to be held by and photographed with kids of all ages. She has her own business cards, which she likes to autograph with her beak.

Some of my broker associates will be there to talk real estate, and I enjoy meeting readers of this column.  Come say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment